Quick Link: Yoga for Witches

Author: Quill ofQuillsOccultSupply / Labels:



Yoga for Witches Playlist



Every day I'm finding out new things about our community.  This week's Quick Link is a good example.

Who knew that someone would wish to cultivate the perfect set of songs for the magically minded to listen to during yoga?  Lucky for us, someone has, and it's fantastic!  If you're tired of the same old cheerful chimes and whale-song of New Age music, check out this playlist and sink your teeth into something that bites back.

This set is great for a 30 minute yoga flow but you can give it a try during spellcasting, ritual, or for the good practice of setting aside regular intervals of time for adding to your BoS.  Get to it, witches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

My name is Quill and I've been practicing witchcraft for the past 17 years. 10 of those years I've been reading tarot and teaching.  I own a shop on Etsy called Quill's Occult Supply (check it out at QuillsOccultSupply.Etsy.com) full of handmade ritual and decorative items, spell components, and wild picked herbs.

I love to work with my hands.  Magic is a tool to shape our lives, and I'm using magic to shape tools to shape magic.  Cosmic! 

I use a lot of my favorite things in my shop: herbs, candles, wood, fabric, paint, clay.  And I get to carve, burn, grind, mold, think, dream ... I'm in the perfect business!

I've written 3 manuscripts for publication (2 non-fiction and 1 fiction) and am an avid NaNo-er!  I and my husband run a local coven called Orbis Prosapia, and our children are growing up surrounded by magic, mythology, fairy tales, Earth worship, art, open discussion, music, and humor. 

In addition to working on Ex Penna about my experiences as a professional witch, I also write for Scenes from the Circle about being a coven leader. 








Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive