Quick Link Monday: Flaunt-a-Thon!

Author: Quill ofQuillsOccultSupply /

Okay, so I'm taking a moment to completely sell myself out in the name of something greater, namely my work as a non-fiction writer.  Bear with me and I hope we can work together to make your Monday at work more bearable by talking witchcraft, community, and the incredible future that awaits us both!

As I mentioned before, I am in the works of my fourth book for publication and really hoping to get this one out to the people as soon as I can.  I would love your help, though--your feedback, your comments, your suggestions, and--most especially--more of your great quotes!

Besides all that, my online presence is something I don't always remember to mention so that you will know all the ways you can see what I do and contact me about it.  So please take a moment to checkout the following links:


Quill's Occult Supply on Etsy

Quill on Facebook

Quill on Twitter

Quill on Pinterest

QuillAndInk@ymail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

My name is Quill and I've been practicing witchcraft for the past 17 years. 10 of those years I've been reading tarot and teaching.  I own a shop on Etsy called Quill's Occult Supply (check it out at QuillsOccultSupply.Etsy.com) full of handmade ritual and decorative items, spell components, and wild picked herbs.

I love to work with my hands.  Magic is a tool to shape our lives, and I'm using magic to shape tools to shape magic.  Cosmic! 

I use a lot of my favorite things in my shop: herbs, candles, wood, fabric, paint, clay.  And I get to carve, burn, grind, mold, think, dream ... I'm in the perfect business!

I've written 3 manuscripts for publication (2 non-fiction and 1 fiction) and am an avid NaNo-er!  I and my husband run a local coven called Orbis Prosapia, and our children are growing up surrounded by magic, mythology, fairy tales, Earth worship, art, open discussion, music, and humor. 

In addition to working on Ex Penna about my experiences as a professional witch, I also write for Scenes from the Circle about being a coven leader. 








Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive