Witch Tips--Formula: Flying Devil Oil

Author: Quill ofQuillsOccultSupply / Labels: ,

You can make a very helpful magical oil with just a few ingredients from your kitchen cupboard!  So let's get into the kitchen and get cracking!

While there are several ways to make this oil, what I offer here is the one I use: 


Flying Devil Oil

1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
 
1/4 Cup Olive oil
 
 
 
 
You can use this oil for a wide variety of hex-breaking, protection, removing negativity and evil, turning back spirits, and return to sender type spells.  It also has the unique property of being able to lay down a dose of revenge on the one who sent the curse to you. 
 
Naturally, you can't put such an irritating formula on your skin, but it works wonders for dressing candles, poppets, photographs/images, and name papers. 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

My name is Quill and I've been practicing witchcraft for the past 17 years. 10 of those years I've been reading tarot and teaching.  I own a shop on Etsy called Quill's Occult Supply (check it out at QuillsOccultSupply.Etsy.com) full of handmade ritual and decorative items, spell components, and wild picked herbs.

I love to work with my hands.  Magic is a tool to shape our lives, and I'm using magic to shape tools to shape magic.  Cosmic! 

I use a lot of my favorite things in my shop: herbs, candles, wood, fabric, paint, clay.  And I get to carve, burn, grind, mold, think, dream ... I'm in the perfect business!

I've written 3 manuscripts for publication (2 non-fiction and 1 fiction) and am an avid NaNo-er!  I and my husband run a local coven called Orbis Prosapia, and our children are growing up surrounded by magic, mythology, fairy tales, Earth worship, art, open discussion, music, and humor. 

In addition to working on Ex Penna about my experiences as a professional witch, I also write for Scenes from the Circle about being a coven leader. 








Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive