Witch Tip--Useful Herbs: Celandine

Author: Quill ofQuillsOccultSupply / Labels: ,


Maybe you've mistook this plant for another more famous summertime yellow flower, St. John's Wort.  Maybe you were sad that it wasn't a magical, mystical herb.  Well, you were wrong, sister!

Celandine is one of my very favorite herbs for one simple reason--it gives you get up and go!  I've never seen any spell component more inspiring to the uninspired, more energising to the lethargic, more steadfast to the worn out souls who just don't think they can go any further.

Make an infused oil from Celandine and use it to dress a candle that has been carved with your name and the aspect of your life that needs a boost.  Give it some power, let it burn, and then watch out!  You'll be amazed at how you suddenly have the energy and interest to get all those items scratched off your to-do list.  Just remember not to fight it or question it; this is exactly what you wanted--and needed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

My name is Quill and I've been practicing witchcraft for the past 17 years. 10 of those years I've been reading tarot and teaching.  I own a shop on Etsy called Quill's Occult Supply (check it out at QuillsOccultSupply.Etsy.com) full of handmade ritual and decorative items, spell components, and wild picked herbs.

I love to work with my hands.  Magic is a tool to shape our lives, and I'm using magic to shape tools to shape magic.  Cosmic! 

I use a lot of my favorite things in my shop: herbs, candles, wood, fabric, paint, clay.  And I get to carve, burn, grind, mold, think, dream ... I'm in the perfect business!

I've written 3 manuscripts for publication (2 non-fiction and 1 fiction) and am an avid NaNo-er!  I and my husband run a local coven called Orbis Prosapia, and our children are growing up surrounded by magic, mythology, fairy tales, Earth worship, art, open discussion, music, and humor. 

In addition to working on Ex Penna about my experiences as a professional witch, I also write for Scenes from the Circle about being a coven leader. 








Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive