Quick Link Monday: Spells for Halloween

Author: Quill ofQuillsOccultSupply / Labels:

Spells for Halloween Hocus Pocus



While we have just a little time before the biggest night of the magical year, this link features a few Halloween specific spells you may wish to plan.  Naturally, there are many more to be found besides those here.  This is the night of the last harvest, the night we recognize the weight of mortality and the joyful knowledge that we are yet alive and should celebrate while we can.  Any piece of magic which furthers any of these concepts would be appropriate.

Also note that asking your beloved dead for some assistence would be perfect for Halloween.  This is especially true if you have magical ancestors but it can also happen for the rest of us.  Your loved ones want to see you happy, of course, so asking for their well-wishes in one aspect of your life is fair and thoughtful no matter what their beliefs towrd the occult.  Just remember not to call up in ritual those who would be opposed to magic.  Dead or alive, respect is important.

But this witch is much too busy to dawdle.  I wish you all a fair night with the dead on Hallows Eve and lively days leading up to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

My name is Quill and I've been practicing witchcraft for the past 17 years. 10 of those years I've been reading tarot and teaching.  I own a shop on Etsy called Quill's Occult Supply (check it out at QuillsOccultSupply.Etsy.com) full of handmade ritual and decorative items, spell components, and wild picked herbs.

I love to work with my hands.  Magic is a tool to shape our lives, and I'm using magic to shape tools to shape magic.  Cosmic! 

I use a lot of my favorite things in my shop: herbs, candles, wood, fabric, paint, clay.  And I get to carve, burn, grind, mold, think, dream ... I'm in the perfect business!

I've written 3 manuscripts for publication (2 non-fiction and 1 fiction) and am an avid NaNo-er!  I and my husband run a local coven called Orbis Prosapia, and our children are growing up surrounded by magic, mythology, fairy tales, Earth worship, art, open discussion, music, and humor. 

In addition to working on Ex Penna about my experiences as a professional witch, I also write for Scenes from the Circle about being a coven leader. 








Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive